Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My New Venture

Scrapbooking has been a big part of my life for over 10 years...I even designed a scrapbooking studio when planning our new home. It's great to have a place dedicated to my craft, and I just love spending time in the studio creating new projects and organizing my supplies. Speaking of supplies, I think if I opened a scrapbooking store, I'd have enough inventory! Well, local scrapbooking stores (sometimes called LSS's) aren't known for turning profits, or staying in business very long, so I figured I'd do the next-best thing and join a sales team for one of those companies that do "home parties." Now...which one would I choose? Actually there was no need to make any decisions there--it was Club Scrap from the very beginning. So...I am now a Crafter Representative for Club Scrap's direct sales divison called "Food for Craft."

No comments :

Post a Comment