Monday, September 2, 2013

Time Flies

Wow! Doesn't time fly??! My last post was in 2011, and so much has happened since then. With my work, we've closed our business, but we're planning to reopen a new business in the next couple years. Traveling, I've been to Wisconsin three times (Club Scrap retreats), and we went to Seattle and on an Alaskan cruise. Family-wise, one daughter is getting married next year, another just graduated from college, and our third has finally found a social group where she fits in and makes friends.  On a sad note, my father passed away in 2012, but in 2013 my mother moved into our house next door, so that has been quite a blessing. Finally, I'm still in college, with only 12 more courses to complete before I receive my bachelor's in business management. :-)

As for my papercrafting addiction hobby, as with many things in life, it waxes and wanes, but I've been introduced to Pinterest and Operation Write Home, and they have helped get me out of my recent slump. So, please join me on this ride we call life and let's try to slow down time a bit!!

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you started blogging again! You truly inspire me with your creativity. Oh and by the way, love the pic on here. LOL

    ReplyDelete