Friday, July 4, 2014

Paper Starburst

I'm not a big fan of pattern paper--it's just too thin for most of my projects--but the recent closings of the Archiver's stores led to a number of 6x6 paper packs making their way to my studio. 

I recently saw this technique on Tricia's blog, and I just had to try it out for THIS Operation Write Home challenge. We were to use five background papers--I used four pattern papers and the tan card base. If you want the instructions for cutting the papers, check out Tricia's blog, The Efficient Crafter.

Thanks for taking a peek at my card. I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!

Until next time,

Lisa Kay

3 comments :

  1. I really like your card and the colors! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debora! I appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colors. I'm going to check out Tricia's blog for the instructions. Thanks for joining my challenge.

    ReplyDelete