Sunday, December 30, 2007

Belated Christmas Greeting!

There's just not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. My blog is definitely one of those things that has been neglected. So...a very Merry Christmas to all my dear friends--even if it is five days late! Today is a special day, though: it is Larry's 41st birthday. He, though, is stuck in bed recovering from sinus and throat surgery. Not a fun way to spend Christmas, your birthday, or New Year's, I can assure you, but that's the way the doctor's office scheduled it. At least in his line of work Christmas is a very slow time of year; things will pick up a lot after January 1st when he'll be getting back to his "normal" self. It hasn't been too bad having him home. He stays in bed most of the time, and I'm getting my exercise going up and down the stairs checking on him and getting things for him. For his birthday I gave him two Auburn golf shirts and some AU window decals for his car. I think he liked them.

No comments :

Post a Comment