Sunday, September 23, 2007

Trying a New Technique

I've never been much of a stamper, but I recently subscribed to the Technique Junkies newsletter, which has a host of stamping techniques in each bi-monthly issue. For my first TJ project, I wanted to try something that didn't necessitate going out and buying special supplies. This one uses paper, stamps, ink, a ruler, and a pen--I could do this! I had a great time making these, and I really impressed my family. If you are a beginning or seasoned stamper, the TJ newsletter has something for everyone!

Papers from Club Scrap kits: pumpkin--Wings & Farmer's Market, green--Workbench, cream--Musical Interlude
Stamps: Club Scrap's Refresh (fern) & Autumn Splendor (small leaf), Hero Arts (large leaf) (bought at Hobby Lobby)

No comments :

Post a Comment