Friday, July 4, 2014

Challenges on the Fourth of July


I was happy to see that Operation Write Home was having a virtual cardmaking party this weekend. I've been making a lot of cards for OWH lately, so I thought I'd join the fun. 

You can find the first challenge HERE. It is to use an OWH sketch to make a feminine card and a masculine card. I chose sketch #12.

Here's my masculine card. All papers (except the dark brown) are from Club Scrap. The bicycle stamp is Club Scrap; don't recall where the sentiment stamp is from.

And here is my feminine version. All papers are from Club Scrap. Butterfly stamp is from CS; die is from Cheery Lynn (I think).



Another challenge (HERE) is to make a birthday card using red, white, and blue. This card uses blue and red papers from Club Scrap's Freedom collection and white from their Artifacts kit. The die is from Die-Versions.



And my last card for today goes along with THIS challenge, which was to create a thank you card. As a bonus, we were to add shimmer, which I did by spraying the yellow panels with Moss Green Glimmer Mists.



 And those are my creations for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,

Lisa Kay

5 comments :

  1. Great cards!! My favorite is the Thank You card with the glimmer mist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori. The Moss Green is one of my fave colors of spray inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice selection of cards. Really love the die you used on that birthday card. :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with the his and hers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! I am in awe of your birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lisa.

    Turns out the original winner of the $20 Paper Smooches blog candy prize never replied back. And, as luck would have it, I randomly selected your number today!

    Please e-mail me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com. :)

    ReplyDelete