Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Loving a Little Creative Competition

Club Scrap's online community is having a member-run Summer Camp! For a number of years I helped coordinate the competitions, but this time my schedule does not allow it. Fortunately, though, I have been able to create a few cards to submit for my cabin, Karen's Fountains.

This week the challenge is so simple: create a page, card, project, or digital artwork incorporating a die cut or cutapart. As always, all projects must include at least 50% Club Scrap materials--after all, CS is the sponsor--but that is never difficult for me. I absolutely love the quality, colors, textures, and themes of Club Scrap materials!

Hoping to find time and energy to do some more creating later this week!

Happy crafting,

Lisa Kay

No comments :

Post a Comment